i'm 22 but a kid at heart!
a dentistry proper student at the University of the East. on her senior year.
this blog is an outlet of boredom and random thoughts on sleepless nights.
"Many of the things that seem impossible now will become realities tomorrow." –Walt Disney
THANK YOU LORD! another answered prayer! :-)GRATEFUL!!! one last!
One step closer to my dreams!!! Kriszia Faye P. Landayan D.M.D. It feels really good! 6years done!
Hello, tumblr. I’m back! :-)
my thoughts on New Year’s Eve…
2012 didn’t go the way i hoped it would but it is still a good year. I will always be grateful for friends, for all the fun times we have and also for sharing those tough moments in our lives…i have the best support system! ;) Grateful for closer family ties this year plus a new brother who set the standards quite high. Grateful for still being a regular student until my last semester in the University, i can’t quite believe it! I know i’m not one of the bests but thankful that I have survived may last 11 semesters in college! i deserve a high five :P
letting go all the bitterness, life is still good when you think about it. i would never forget to bring with me lessons and realizations life gave me. i’m proud to say that i’ve become a stronger woman :)
so 2013, i think i’m ready for you. Here’s to finishing what i started 6 years ago and fulfilling a dream or dreams cos i will be finally out of the university! hooray! they said, we don’t always get what we wish for but we get what we work for. so, i say… let’s work from today on! :)
p.s. this is also a goodbye tumblr post. you served me well tumblr but right now, i need to focus and stop wasting my time on the internet. you will be missed. you served my random thoughts well! til we meet again :) ciao bellas! xoxo
SHOULDN’T HAVE LET YOU IN AND CHANGED MY MIND
You don’t just go knocking at someone else’s door, not giving up until she opens and when she finally gets up and opens her door, you would take a step back and say…”oops, i don’t think it’s the right time to enter” and leave.
Hello @zayeee, thanks for convincing me to go! I had so much fun! Glad i was able to talk to you and @whosaysicantbesuperman already! Thank you! Let’s do this again with the whole block naman! :-) #blockb #mariels #tagaytay
Retail therapy at its finest! I’m broke but i’m happy! #saleweekend plus 3pairs of bottoms i bought at gh last monday just because, i need bigger ones. Hahaha
it’s exactly a month before my bithday! can’t believe i’m turning 23 soon, when i still act like a kiddo! haha.
last month i actually received really really nice birthday presents!
- i PASSED my surgery pre-boards
- i PASSED our clinical written exam on the first take! (i was actually ready to fail that exam cos it was 6 days after our pre-boards and the exam was really difficult, it was a miracle i passed it!)
- closed my pedo rehab case just in the nick of time
now with just less than a week left with school, all i’m praying for is to pass all my subjects this semester and that’s about it! i know, i made a wishlist but for now, there’s really nothing more i could ask for :)
well, still praying (always praying for this) for my march 2013 graduation and passing the board exams by may 2013. but right now, i am out of words in expressing my gratitude to the Lord! thank You, You’ve always been good to me!
here are some photos from the past two months!
IT’S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL TIME OF THE YEAR! :)
the start of ‘ber’ months makes me excited cos of christmas and my birthday! it’s also the time of the year that i get to be a spoiled brat and make a wish list for the two occassions. i don’t even care if i don’t get everything i put, it’s just that wish lists makes me giddy! i always feel like i’m going back to my childhood except for the fact that i wish for other, probably more expensive things every year :P anyway, here goes my 2012 wish list!
1. gym membership! haha. time to lose the fats i gained this semester and last summer. i’m planning to go back to boxing so boxing gym membership and PINK BOXING GLOVES! :D (hello, ate and kuya ej)
2. bvlgari omnia amethyst <3
3. accessories! necklaces, bracelets, and watches
5. if you’re feeling really generous… i’m also wishing for a new phone! probably a samsung galaxy s3 or a new blackberry 9900/9360/9930. hihi ( ATE!!! :D)
6. since i started college, i’ve been getting loads of sweets for my birthday but for this year, i’m trying to lose weight… please don’t shower me with sweets :P i just want to blow a candle to feel that it is my birthday :)
7. 1TB external hard drive so joanna marie can supply me with more movies!!! :)
8. and i don’t know what else… so surprise me! i love surprises :)
i think, that’s about it for now! a year older but always more blessing to be thankful for :) have a blessed weekend!
I have so much to be thankful for the past few weeks. I’m definitely tired but still motivated! Sad, that i don’t get to blog about those things. But i promise to elaborate soon!
Thank you Lord, without You i am nothing :-)
thinking about it. Exact same spot and design! Should i go for it? Should i??? (Taken with Instagram)
I CAN! #surgerypreboards #cwe #clinics #march2013graduation (Taken with Instagram)